All of our jewelry has a base metal of brass or stainless-steel and is plated in 18K gold. Each listing on our website indicates what finish and base metal the jewelry is.
We make sure to pay exceptional attention to detail. Each piece is carefully looked over before it gets shipped to you. It’s important to us that you continue loving your jewelry and have it looking its best, so we’ve put together the best care tips to follow!
- Remove your jewelry while exercising, showering + swimming.
- Remove rings when washing hands or using any harsh products like hand sanitizer.
- Store jewelry separately to avoid scratching + tangling
- Avoid aerosols like hair products, sunscreens, perfume, and lotions (even natural ones) on your jewelry
- Wipe away dirt + oil buildup with a soft cloth– a microfibre works best! Dirt + oil build up will temporarily darken the appearance of the jewelry unless cleaned properly.
- Don’t use jewelry cleaners or polishing cloths on your jewelry
- Don’t sleep in your jewelry
The best advice we can give you is that your jewelry should be the last thing you put on in the morning + the last thing you take off at night!
For information about breakage see Exchanges + Repairs
Any questions or concerns please contact us.