We're Hiring a Marketing Communications Coordinator
Sugar Blossom Jewelry is a Winnipeg-based jewelry brand started in 2008. We have created a well known brand in the fashion jewelry business selling our products to large well known retailers like Indigo, Free People and Anthropologie to name a few, as well as creating a strong online store. This past August we proudly opened our first brick and mortar store in the lovely neighbourhood of St. Boniface, which is home to our head office. As a Marketing Communications Coordinator at Sugar Blossom you will be responsible for helping to create and publish social media and marketing content as well as updating our website, reaching out to potential wholesale accounts, packing orders, and helping in store at times. This role is for a person who loves fashion, design, and exciting new challenges.
- Experienced in graphic design in either an agency or business setting, must know how to use the Adobe Suite
- Significant experience using social media platforms such as: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok and Pinterest
- Experience with social media management tools like Later
- Experience using customer data platforms like Klaviyo
- Well organized while simultaneously working on different projects
- Strong writing and editing skills, with great attention to detail
- A creative problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have jewelry knowledge and an interest in fashion
- Provide a positive customer experience by executing Sugar Blossom Jewelry’s fun and inviting culture
- Designing content to be used for social media, paid social, emails and web pages etc.
- Posting to social media platforms
- Using social media management tools for scheduling
- Developing and managing a calendar with content being posted multiple times a day on social media
- Writing content for blogs, web pages, email, and captions for social media using Sugar Blossom's tone of voice
- Reaching out to new wholesale clients
- Build and maintain relationships with our customers, providing a fun shopping experience which includes greeting customers, helping, directing customers to merchandise, sharing product suggestions and additional product information
- Maintain a professional and productive work environment
- Assist in restocking items on the floor, back inventory, Customize Me charm trays and chains
- Assist with inventory management
- Assist with packing and fulfilling online orders
- One year of marketing preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 18, 2023. Please email using the subject "Marketing Communications Application - Name"
We appreciate all who apply, but only applicants with adequate experience will be contacted for an interview.